5 Wild Days of Giveaways
Campaign Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are able to pick up prizes in Calgary, Alberta and who are 18 years of age or olderas of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules & Regulations, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of WILD Public Relations Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, December 12, 2021 at the time the first Instagram post is published and ending December 19, 2021 at 12 p.m. MST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by following the directions embedded within the caption of each of the five Campaign Instagram posts published by the @wild.pr account. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of WILD Public Relations Inc. You may not enter to win by using multiple identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of WILD Public Relations Inc.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the items listed in the corresponding Instagram post. Collectively, the items included within the five prize packages have an approximate retail value of $4,700. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined byWILD Public Relations Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at WILD Public Relations Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for WILD Public Relations Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected bya random drawing under the supervision of WILD Public Relations Inc. Winners are only eligible to win one of the five prize packages available as part of the Campaign per person. If the same Winner is randomly drawn for more than one prize package, a new winner will be drawn at the discretion of WILD Public Relations Inc. The Winners will be notified by Instagram DM within three (3) days following selection of Winners. WILD Public Relations Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to pick up their prize at the specified location and time required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WILD PUBLIC RELATIONS INC.‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: WILD Public Relations Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond WILD Public Relations Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,WILD Public Relations Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by WILD Public Relations Inc. WILD Public Relations Inc. also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. WILD Public Relations Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, WILD Public Relations Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless WILD Public Relations Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ALBERTA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alberta having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Instagram: The Campaign hosted by WILD Public Relations Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- By entering to win the Campaign in any way, shape or form, You, the Contestant, affirmatively accept and agreed to all of the Campaign Rules & Regulations.